Wednesday 18 March 2009

Flocking Behaviours

I'm speaking at EclipseCon 2009

Just a quick note to say I'll be running a BOF session with Peter Kriens and Chris Aniszczyk on OSGi development tooling at EclipseCon this year as part of the OSGi track. You can find details here.

I guess my main focus for calling the BOF is that I'm very interested in talking to other OSGi developers to see what it is we on the tooling side can do to make our collective jobs easier.

What is it about OSGi development that really frustrates you - and what can tools do to make it easier?

It'll also be really interesting to meet up with other tools developers to see if we can get a bit of reuse going on - likely we won't solve that in one BOF but if we can just put names to faces and get a bit of shared understanding going on we're likely to be more productive in the long term.

Hope to see you there.

Laters,

No comments: